Free Live Tech Support
Genuine Retail Version
MS Win 10 Professional Full Retail Version (Not OEM) 32/64 bit Multi-language Download
****May be registered with and installed from Microsoft from anywhere in the world****
Why upgrade to Win 10 Pro? See the article 5 reasons to upgrade to Win 10 Pro below.
Original License Product Key and Download Link 1 PC WORLDWIDE
*100% Genuine *Online activation
*Delivered to your e-mail address within 5 minutes of your confirmed payment.
*NO CD- THIS IS FOR DOWNLOAD ONLY HOWEVER WE WILL SEND YOU INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN BOOTABLE WIN 10 CD OR WIN 10 BOOTABLE USB-THUMB DRIVE WITH DETAILED INSTALL INSTRUCTION OPTIONS. IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM WIN 7, 8 OR 10 HOME HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD NOT NEED TO DO THIS AS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPGRADE WITH JUST A SIMPLE DOWNLOAD FROM MICROSOFT THAT WE'LL ALSO SEND YOU THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR.
****DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM MICROSOFT AND ACTIVATED WITH GENUINE MS WIN 10 PRO RETAIL VERSION PRODUCT ACTIVATION KEY****
****NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACCIDENTAL PURCHASES OR PRE-EXISTING COMPUTER ISSUES WHICH MAY PROHIBIT THE SOFTWARE FROM INSTALLING PROPERLY HOWEVER WE'RE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU TO RESOLVE THEM THE BEST WE CAN AND YOU MAY ALSO RECEIVE FREE IN PERSON TECH SUPPORT FROM ANY MICROSOFT RETAIL STORE. THANK YOU.********
- You acquire an unused, valid product key to activate MS Win 10 Pro;
- There is no disk included (no CD / no DVD). You can download the software using the MS download links provided;
- The product key can be used for both the 32 and the 64 bit version;
- Product Key is valid for all available languages, such as German, English, French, Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Russian, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic, etc;
- Your download link and activation key will be sent to your email within 5-60 minutes of your order.
- What does OEM mean? OEM stands for "original equipment manufacturer" and OEM software is a phrase that refers to software that is sold to computer builders and hardware manufacturers (OEMs) in large quantities, for the purpose of bundling with computer hardware. We don't sell any OEM software here at Indigo Software. We only sell genuine full retail versions purchased directly from Microsoft.
- What exactly is an activation key? With the activation key you can activate your purchased operating system. You will receive the download link of your software via the official MS website. Then you just have to enter the activation key purchased from us. Then you have a full version enabled;
- How do we send you the activation key? We will send it to you via email. Then you only need to install the software and enter the activation key. Then you have a legitimate software and can fully use all the features of the software.
- How long does the activation key is valid? The activation key has no expiration date. This can be used permanently and without restriction for your purchased software.
- What do I get sent to my e-mail? You get product key and all the important information about installation and activation of the activation key. You receive a download link from which you download and install the software or to burn to a CD. When you install the software, you have acquired a trial. This trial is converted to a full version in the activation of the activation key. To convert the trial into a full version you have 30 days;
- Your order will be automatically delivered through email at your email account in just 5 minutes after receiving your payment;
- *IMPORTANT NOTICE: No DVD and No packaging included. This is not a physical product;
- **This is Digital item ESD (Electronic Software Delivery)
If you have any questions at all, please just ask and we'll be happy to reply as soon as possible. Usually we're able to reply as soon as within an hour or two if not immediately. Thanks for considering this item and have a blessed day.
5 reasons to upgrade to Win 10 Pro
Microsoft has made huge strides the past few years when it comes to security. That includes BitLocker, which uses encryption to securely lock your content behind a password.
In other words, hackers and criminals are going to have an extremely tough time accessing your data. You may be thinking, "I am already protected with passwords and online security software."
BitLocker offers something in addition to the security you already have in place. You can securely save your data to external drives, like a USB drive (or thumb drive) and so on.
If you're working at Starbucks, for example, on an important Excel spreadsheet for work, you can save it to an external drive with BitLocker when you get up for a refill. Criminals cannot access that important spreadsheet.
They can't access it, even if they steal your laptop or thumb drive because they won't be able to get past the encryption. They'll need your password to do that.
2. Remote access
You can remotely access your computer, or have an IT professional remotely access it for you. This comes in handy if you need someone to help you fix a problem on your computer or train you on a new software program.
With Windows 10 Pro, you have more control over remotely accessing your computer than you do with the regular version. That comes in handy, especially if you sometimes work from home.
3. Client Hyper-V
You can create a virtual PC on your laptop, in addition to the laptop you use every day. You may want this virtual PC for a different operating system, for example, or to experiment with software that could otherwise mess up all the programs and data you have on your laptop.
4. Edge security
The internet is a dangerous place. It certainly can be if you access the Dark Web, for example, or if you just think about all the data breaches we've told you about at massive companies like Walmart.
Microsoft's web browser, Edge, keeps you secure with Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG). It's designed for businesses.
If you or one of your employees accidentally ventures into an unsecure site, WDAG users Hyper-V to isolate that site and user. The point is that the malicious site won't affect your other employees.
5. Update for business
There's nothing more frustrating at work than having your Win 10 computer suddenly shut down for a security update. That can sometimes take hours, essentially ruining your workday.
One of the great things about Win 10 for most users is that you automatically get security updates and patches. But, at work with Win 10 Pro, you can delay those updates to a more convenient, and less disruptive time, such as the weekend or your day off.