Free Live Tech Support
Genuine Retail Version
MS Office Pro Plus 2016 FOR 1 PC ONLY Full Retail Version Download
Delivered to your e-mail address within 5 minutes of your confirmed payment.
****This is the full retail stand alone version, which may be registered with and installed from Microsoft from anywhere in the world and is eligible for all future updates from MS and it is not the subscription based MS Office 365 version and it is not the trial or educational version so it never expires and you'll never have to pay anything more for it down the road. You can download the software directly from Microsoft and register it with Microsoft in your name and to your e-mail address so this is fully genuine and legit.****
****THIS ITEM IS FOR THE PC VERSION ONLY AND GOOD FOR INSTALL AND ACTIVATION ON 1 PC****
****NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD****
****DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM MICROSOFT AND REGISTERED TO YOU WITH MICROSOFT. GUARANTEED TO WORK****
****May be registered with and installed from Microsoft from anywhere in the world****
****NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACCIDENTAL PURCHASES OR PRE-EXISTING COMPUTER ISSUES WHICH MAY PROHIBIT THE SOFTWARE FROM INSTALLING PROPERLY HOWEVER WE'RE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU TO RESOLVE THEM THE BEST WE CAN AND YOU MAY ALSO RECEIVE FREE IN PERSON TECH SUPPORT FROM ANY MICROSOFT RETAIL STORE. THANK YOU.********
This Office Pro Plus 2016 is for an activation license and download only of the latest version of genuine Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Full Retail Version for install and activation on one PC. This Office 2016 never expires and is eligible for all current and future Microsoft software updates for life. The download is directly from the Microsoft website and the software is genuine with all the latest updates and patches and has never been used, activated or registered. No COA/retail packaging or DVD included and nothing is to be shipped to you by physical mail. It is guaranteed to work and supports all languages. Your download link and install and activation key will be sent to your email within 5 minutes of your order. If you have any questions, please read the all of the FAQ's below and then feel free to just ask anytime before you buy.
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional plus includes: Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft Access Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft OneNote Microsoft Publisher Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 is 100% Genuine key. (Only Product Key and Download Link!!! ) Activate both 32 bit and 64 bit version. Support all languages version. Support Microsoft Online Update. One key For One Computer, When you reinstall the Operating Systems or Application Software in the same computer, You can use same Key to activate again. Delivery: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 key will be send via email within minutes of your successful completion of your online checkout.
Q: Is this a trial key or will the key expire?
A: No, this is not a trial key. The key will never expire.
Q: Where do the keys come from?
A: The keys are issued directly from Microsoft and only after payment is received.
Q: Will the key pass Microsoft’s Window Genuine Advantage (WGA)?
A: Yes, the key will pass WGA as the key is issued directly from Microsoft.
Q: Has the key ever been issued to anyone else or previously activated?
A: No, the key has never been issued to anyone else, nor has it been previously activated. Key is not retrieved from Microsoft’s system until such time as buyer purchases key.
Q: Will the key allow for product updates?
A: Yes, the key will allow for product updates for the life of the computer or installation.
Q: Will the key allow for tech support from Microsoft?
A: Yes, the key will allow for telephone tech support directly from Microsoft.
Q: What if I buy Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 now and put it on my computer, but sometime next year I buy a new computer, will I be able to put it on the new computer or do I have to buy it again?
A: Yes, you can re-install it on a new computer whenever you wish. You can register the software with Microsoft in your name so you can re-install it whenever you wish. It's a 1 PC license so as long as it's running on only one PC at a time, you're good to go.
Q: Why over $100 cheaper than from MS and how can you offer it so cheap?
A: Good question. We buy all of our software directly from Microsoft in very high volumes and our company has an extremely low operating overhead so we're able to pass on these big discounts to our customers. Would like to assure you that all of our software is 100% genuine and legit and also that they are all full retail versions, eligible for all future MS updates and which never expire.
Q: Can I get it on a CD?
A: No, as it's for download only however you're welcome to copy it to your own CD or USB flash drive or other storage media. You shouldn't need to do this however since the software never expires and you can always download it again anytime in the future.
If you have any questions at all, please just ask and we'll be happy to reply as soon as possible. Usually we're able to reply as soon as within an hour or two if not immediately. Thanks for considering this item and have a blessed day.
MS Office 2016 Professional Plus Full Retail Version
Benefits for Organizations
You can use the applications in the Office suite to
- Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
- Track and highlight data trends
- Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
- Consolidate communications services to reduce costs
Applications in This Suite
The Professional Plus suite includes the following applications:
- Access is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- InfoPath is an information-gathering program using electronic forms deployed through web browsers, email messages, or mobile devices.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
- Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
- Skype for Business is a unified communications client that works in conjunction with Skype for Business Server. It enables users to talk to each other using instant messaging, voice, or video and to switch back and forth between modes.
- Word is a full-featured word-processing program.
- Ribbon: The Office ribbon enhances usability by bringing together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
- Web and mobile access: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. They can use any web browser or mobile device running Windows, iOS, or Android.
- Cloud storage: Office applications integrate with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint, so you can access your files across devices.
- Multiple file format support: Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
- Data integration: Databases can be linked to external sources, such as other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, ODBC (open database connectivity) data sources, and SQL Server databases. Other users within your organization can view or modify Access data when Access is integrated with SharePoint Server.
****New Free Limited-Time Bonus Offer (250 Dollar Value)****
Total Training for Microsoft Office 2016- Features over 800 videos and over 40 hours of Beginner-Advanced level user training with Microsoft Office 2016. This limited-time free offer is by special request only so if you would like to receive this free training, please just message us right after your order or just include in your order check-out notes confirming your e-mail address that you would like for us to send it to. Thanks.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System :Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
Required Memory 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
Required Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Wondering why you should upgrade to Office Pro Plus 2016 for Windows?
Below are the top 7 reasons to upgrade to Office Pro Plus 2016.
1. Built for teamwork
In Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, there's easy sharing right from within the app. You can also see who has access to a given file and who is currently working in it.
Tip: There's also real-time typing in Word. As you collaborate with others in a document, see where others are working and view their edits as they happen.
2. New Chart Types in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Visualize financial or hierarchical data, and highlight statistical properties of your data with new chart types: Treemap, Waterfall, Pareto, Histogram, Box and Whisker, and Sunburst.
3. Faster, easier ways to get data into Excel
Excel includes a powerful new set of features called Get & Transform, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities. Get & Transform enables you to connect, combine, and refine data sources to meet your analysis needs.
4. Modern Attachments in Outlook
Attach a document from your recent items and share them from OneDrive or SharePoint with email recipients. Also configure sharing permissions so that all the recipients have access to the attached file without having to leave the app.
5. Smart Lookup in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Fact-check or explore terms in your documents with Bing-powered Smart Lookup. Simply highlight terms in your document and use this feature to bring in search results from the web right into your reading or authoring environment.
6. Tell Me in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access
Simply type what you want to do in the app using your own words, and then Tell Me will guide through the process as well as offer additional resources.
7. There are also many other new and improved features in each of the apps.
To Learn More About Us, Click Here
Thanks for considering MS Office 2016 Pro Plus.
Microsoft Office 2016 Review
What Office 2016 really represents is the future of how Microsoft will deliver software. Don’t expect major big releases every three years anymore. Much like Windows 10, Office is moving to an era where there are minor improvements on a regular basis, with a focus on sharing and cloud features. If you’re using Office at work, the 2016 release will really tie these together nicely, and at home there’s OneDrive and Office apps for all your devices. By focusing less on improving the already full featured desktop Office apps for 2016, it feels like Microsoft has spent most of its time making sure Office 2016 works well everywhere you want to use it. We’re going to see a lot more of that in the future, and I welcome the change of focus.
Microsoft's Office Suite is Finally Everywhere
For the past 20 years, Office has been ubiquitous. It’s been like the air that business people breathe: everywhere, necessary, sometimes fresh and sometimes a little stale. But in that time, the web and mobile devices from Apple and Android have also become ubiquitous. With Office 2016 and Office 365 (the limited monthly subscription version), the everywhere Office suite is finally everywhere again, instead of just living on Windows PCs. Being everywhere is great.
To Learn More About Us, Click Here
Thanks for considering MS Office 2016 Pro Plus.